Sunday 16 August 2015

Final Solution

Below are the completed posters which I got printed. I was pretty satisfied with the outcome of both of them, as I worked with CMYK in the digital files, the printing came out really rich and not too different from the screen versions. :) I think one of the things I like the best, is that both of my visual approaches are entirely different directions in aesthetic, color and 'Wehi' but both eye catching in their individual ways. The 'painting' was a good solution for the sake of the homage, and the photography was the right medium for the more medicine / science looking image in my second poster. The previous critique was really useful in nailing down my message and fine tuning the visual elements and rhetoric of my posters. I was really happy with the way they came out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment